The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame values the important role that volunteers play in charitable, not-for-profit organizations. Along with volunteers for our Discovery Days program carried out across the country, we need volunteers to greet guests and lead tours in our exhibit hall located in London ON. We are committed to providing opportunities for volunteers to develop and enhance their skills while contributing to the CMHF's mission and vision.
Our exhibit hall volunteers help ensure each visitor enjoys his or her experience. As a hall volunteer you act as our ambassador to the community.
- Greeting the public
- Ensuring visitors get the most from their CMHF visit
- Circulating through the Hall and providing assistance to visitors as required
- Interpreting exhibits
- Helping with other CMHF initiatives and administrative duties as requested
- Interested in Canada’s rich medical history
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Friendly and courteous
- 16 years of age or older with a responsible and professional mannerism
Please return completed forms to The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame via mail, fax or email.
If you have further questions or would like us to mail you a volunteer package please call us. With all messages, please include your full name, mailing address and telephone number.
Note: If you are under 18 please ensure that a parent or guardian fills out our consent form which is included with the application form.